1. Full name
2. Job title
3. How long have you been in this role?
4. Why did you choose a career in Senior Admin?
My background is operations and marketing, so I’m used to overseeing, planning and organising, I thought this fitted well with the advertised role and loved the team ethos!
5. What do you think makes a good Senior Admin?
Promoting a team approach, clear strategies and systems in place – organisation is key!
6. What has been your biggest achievement in your career so far?Managing to remember everyone’s names! As well as picking up the processes,
looking at ways to improve and streamline what we do whilst always ensuring
customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
7. What else would you like to achieve?
To continue to grow within the business and learn more about what we offer
8. What motivates you to do your best everyday?
Me! I have a strong work ethic and drive so always want to do my best!
9. Use one word to describe the culture at ETS?
10. What would your ideal team building activity be and why?
Anything with a problem to solve whether that’s a physical activity or having to use brainpower. As an ex dance teacher, I would love to host a dance session and teach everyone a routine – I have a feeling there wouldn’t be a huge queue of people desperate to do this though!
11. What do you like to do away from work – sports/hobbies/pets etc.?
I love hill walking, good food and wine, time with family and weekends in Wales on the beach. I’m also a Scuba Diver although this hobby isn’t often enjoyed in the UK!
12. If ETS were to have a theme song what would it be?
That’s a tough one just five weeks in, perhaps give me a few more months and I will have thought of one!
13. What animal would best describe your supervisor?
Again, tricky at this stage… ask me in a few months time!