1. Full name
2. Job title
Truss and Joists Designer
3. How long have you been in this role?
4. Why did you choose a career in design?
You don’t choose to be a truss designer being a truss designer chooses you.
5. What do you think makes a good designer?
The ability to understand and make the customers dream roof a reality.
6. What has been your biggest achievement in your career so far?Every roof I have ever designed I get such pride in seeing a completed project.
7. What else would you like to achieve?
I would like to design a truss bridge (I like bridges)
8. What motivates you to do your best everyday?
Being the best I can be.
9. Use one word to describe the culture at ETS?
Tom – he is a senior designer who has been with ETS since day one and is everything that ETS stands for. Friendly, humorous and always willing to help.
10. What would your ideal team building activity be and why?
Something athletic maybe Three Peaks Challenge. If we don’t hate each other by the end then we should be okay.
11. What do you like to do away from work – sports/hobbies/pets etc.?
All the sports cricket, golf, football, SUP, hiking anything outdoors really.
12. If ETS were to have a theme song what would it be?
The Who – Baba O’Riley
13. What animal would best describe your supervisor?
A wolf (he is the leader of our pack)